Home » post » Intro

Intro

Hello everyone, my name is Delwar Hussain. My major is Computer Science. I was born in Bangladesh into a middle class family. I am the youngest in my family with 4 brothers and 1 sister. I came to the U.S.A when I was 12. I grew up in New York since then. I have been working in the hospitality industry since a very young age. This in turn taught me some valuable lessons and gave me some good traits. The most important lesson I have learned is to be patient and being able to listen. I consider myself to be very responsible and professional. Let see what else. I am not really a sports guy, but I played bowling in high school for two years, even made to city regional. I also like to play soccer and cricket. I am pretty decent at both. I like to listen to music and read detective books, especially Bengali ones. Masud Rana is my all-time favorite. He is kind of like Bengali version of James Bond.  MY favorite superhero is Superman. To this day he is still number one even with some his new bad movies. Well that’s all I can think of right now. I am sure we will learn a lot more about each other in the coming future.